Table of contents
What are cookies?
A cookie is a data file that a web browser automatically stores on the user’s computer when they visit a webpage. The cookie is sent from the server to the visitor of the webpage.
Subsequently, every time the user visits this same webpage or another in the same domain, the cookie will be read by the browser, without being altered, and returned to the web server.
A cookie, therefore, only holds data that is stored in the user’s computer. Cookies are not software, nor are they fragments of code; they simply store data.
Therefore, cookies cannot, in principle, spread or execute viruses, or install malware, such as trojans or spyware.
What is their purpose?
Cookies are normally used by web servers to distinguish users and to take specific actions based on the user.
Users are normally identified by entering their credentials in the login page. Cookies allow the server to know if the user is registered and can thus be allowed to access the services or carry out operations that are off limits to unidentified users.
What types of cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: Those that are processed either by us or by third parties to quantify the number of users and thus measure and conduct statistical analyses of how users engage with the services offered. To this end, we analyse how they browse our website in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
- Technical cookies: Those that allow users to browse the restricted area and use the various features offered there, such as purchasing an item.
- Customisation cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as the language or the type of browser used to connect to the service.
This website uses third-party services to gather information for statistical, advertising and marketing purposes on the use of the CAMILA CTG website.
Third-party analytical cookies:
Third-party behavioural targeting and advertising cookies
Facebook Pixel: Facebook Pixel is an analysis tool that helps us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising through reports on the actions that people take when visiting our website. For more information,click here.
Specifically, we use services from Google Adsense and Google Analytics for our statistics and advertising.
Our website also includes other functionalities provided by third parties. For example, those used to allow you to easily share content on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp, by using the buttons provided for this purpose.
If you wish, you can enable, disable or delete the cookies installed on your device by way of the settings for the browser installed on your computer.
Most web browsers offer options to enable, disable or delete the cookies installed on the device.
Below are the instructions for configuring the most frequent web browsers to enable, install or disable cookies:
- Configure cookies in Google Chrome
- Configure cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Configure cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Configure cookies in Safari (Apple)
Warning about the effects of deleting cookies
As indicated in the section above, you can delete and disable all the cookies on this website, but parts of the website will not work, or the quality of the website may be affected.